Guardiandogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Guardiandogs

Dedicated to the guard dogs/lgds which protects & has protected us/our charges with its lives!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

heal the past

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arun
Admin
Admin
Arun

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-10-24

heal the past Empty
PostSubject: heal the past   heal the past EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 11:38 pm

What you bring forth out of yourself from the inside will save you. What you do not bring forth out of yourself from the inside will destroy you.

We can transform painful memories by re-imagining them from the soul's perspective of love and meaning.

All experiences have the purpose of serving the soul. An experience in the past blocked us because our fear at the time distorted our perception of what happened. To transform this limiting experience, we must bring what was then unconscious into the soul's realm
through consciousness.

We can do this by following these steps:

1. RECALL the past experience that might inhibit us.

2. OWN the experience [no judgment, blame, etc ].

3. TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for it and the consequences [i.e., the experience was determined by my subjective perception of what occurred, dictated by my lack of wholeness -- specifically my fears].

4. GIVE IT MEANING [the soul was attempting to gain some kind of mastery or skill, but we didn't know that at the time].

5. RE-IMAGINE it from the perspective of soul consciousness [showing its higher purpose].

Letting go of our suffering is the hardest work we will ever do. It is also the most fruitful. To heal means to meet ourselves in a new way -- in the newness of each moment where all is possible and nothing is limited to the old.
Back to top Go down
https://guardiandogs.forumotion.com

heal the past
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardiandogs :: other things :: spirituality & service-
Jump to: