Guardiandogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Guardiandogs

Dedicated to the guard dogs/lgds which protects & has protected us/our charges with its lives!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Micheal the legendary Indian Mastiff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arun
Admin
Admin
Arun

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Micheal the legendary Indian Mastiff Empty
PostSubject: Micheal the legendary Indian Mastiff   Micheal the legendary Indian Mastiff EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:56 am

Micheal is an undefeated legend in the world of Indian Mastiff. it is believed that there cannot be another dog which can challenge micheal in fighting! he was such a masterpiece. he is owned by the Mr Chautala, who is a politician.

Micheal wasn't bred until he was 7 years as people were not ready to let others get his line. and after that, his line is available to serious enthusiast with great difficulty.

the owners of Micheal approached the owner of Mouser for a fight. Mouser is also a fighter par excellence.. he has also never been defeated even once.. but mouser's owner denied the offer as he wanted mouser to die as an undefeated champion.. Mouser is no joke at all.. he is also a very very serious fighter.. these dogs don't fight like the dogs you find in the videos.. they fight as differently as they look from the ones you see in the videos.. I understood that by watching the fight of Musa.. the fighter who resides in my heart and inspire me in the testing circumstances..

I'll post the picture of Micheal's pic below..

Micheal the legendary Indian Mastiff Mastifftype
Micheal, the legend..

below is Mouser, another Legend..
Micheal the legendary Indian Mastiff Mouser-1

produced by Micheal

Micheal the legendary Indian Mastiff Qqq
john (my favourite built)

Micheal the legendary Indian Mastiff Tyson
Tyson, another great fighter.. like father, like son..

micheal's brother

Micheal the legendary Indian Mastiff Michaelsbro

the board doesn't promote the illegal sport of dog fighting. this topic is only for letting people know how great the dogs involved in it perform.
Back to top Go down
https://guardiandogs.forumotion.com
domizat
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER
domizat

Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Micheal the legendary Indian Mastiff   Micheal the legendary Indian Mastiff EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:20 am

Great dogs bro... And thanks a lot for the info.

Michael looks very good.
So did muser and micheal fought or not?
Back to top Go down
Arun
Admin
Admin
Arun

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Micheal the legendary Indian Mastiff   Micheal the legendary Indian Mastiff EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:22 am

no.. they didn't// micheal is owned by chautala.. you must be knowing him.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://guardiandogs.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Micheal the legendary Indian Mastiff   Micheal the legendary Indian Mastiff Empty

Back to top Go down

Micheal the legendary Indian Mastiff
Page 1 of 1