Guardiandogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Guardiandogs

Dedicated to the guard dogs/lgds which protects & has protected us/our charges with its lives!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hola

Go down 
+2
Arun
Andja
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Andja

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-04-06

Hola Empty
PostSubject: Hola   Hola EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:44 am

Hi guys...I am Andreita, but for reason I dont know I could not regist this name, so I try this one .

Thank you Arun for the inviation and also Ardwind to keep sending me mails to invite me. Is nice to be here. You know I thought I register myself earlier, but I cant find my name .

I also like guardian dogs, I dont have any at the momment but still try to find the correct one for me.

See you around gyus

Back to top Go down
Arun
Admin
Admin
Arun

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Hola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola   Hola EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:50 am

hello Andreita, hearty welcome to the board.. it is indeed very great to have you here..

which type of dog do you like? aggressive type or a little softer type in guardian breeds?
Back to top Go down
https://guardiandogs.forumotion.com
domizat
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER
domizat

Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Hola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola   Hola EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 6:04 am

Hi Andreita thanks alot for joining here friend.. I guess you will like our forum here. Smile
welcome friend.

Arvind
Back to top Go down
domizat
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER
domizat

Hola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola   Hola EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 6:06 am

Hi Andreita thanks alot for joining here friend.. I guess you will like our forum here. Smile
welcome friend.

Arvind
Back to top Go down
Andja

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-04-06

Hola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola   Hola EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 6:36 am

Thanks a lot for the welcome. Well I like very much a good guardian, and I consider that a good guardina dog must be strong in temperament, agresive wiht stranger always, so this dog must dominat dangerous situation and take care the place he guard and who guard. Like a good working co or cao , also a kangal, and I can add a alano espanol as well.
Back to top Go down
Arun
Admin
Admin
Arun

Hola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola   Hola EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:00 am

great! are there any kennels of the above mentioned breed there? and there is a lot of controversy about alanos.. what is an alano, is a question which has never been answered convincingly..
Back to top Go down
xLordxBoris

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-04-04

Hola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola   Hola EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:06 am

hola amiga! qomo estas? welcome here!
Back to top Go down
domizat
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER
domizat

Hola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola   Hola EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:19 am

xLordxBoris wrote:
hola amiga! qomo estas? welcome here!

Very Happy You must be happy boris.., Andreita has kept her ID name as Andja Wink
Back to top Go down
sunnyAK
important member
important member

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2007-10-25

Hola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola   Hola EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:31 pm

Andja wrote:
Thanks a lot for the welcome. Well I like very much a good guardian, and I consider that a good guardina dog must be strong in temperament, agresive wiht stranger always, so this dog must dominat dangerous situation and take care the place he guard and who guard. Like a good working co or cao , also a kangal, and I can add a alano espanol as well.

welcome to the board andreita.

wow, the dog you want sounds like a loaded gun.

Andja wrote:
so this dog must dominat dangerous situation

what do you want to say. scratch i already have a guess, but it was better i think if you could calrify it.
Back to top Go down
xLordxBoris

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-04-04

Hola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola   Hola EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:55 pm

she mean that he dont confuse in dangerous situacian and react calm and efficient! Wink
Back to top Go down
sunnyAK
important member
important member

Hola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola   Hola EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:46 pm

xLordxBoris wrote:
she mean that he dont confuse in dangerous situacian and react calm and efficient! Wink

yes, of course. Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arun
Admin
Admin
Arun

Hola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola   Hola EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:22 pm

sunnyAK wrote:
Andja wrote:

Andja wrote:

what do you want to say. scratch i already have a guess, but it was better i think if you could calrify it.

my dog really is.. Laughing I am very careful about it.. yesterday when we were walking, he tried to attack a lorry furiously!! he is more interested in big thing! Laughing
Back to top Go down
sunnyAK
important member
important member

Hola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola   Hola EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:32 pm

Arun wrote:
sunnyAK wrote:
Andja wrote:

Andja wrote:

my dog really is.. Laughing I am very careful about it.. yesterday when we were walking, he tried to attack a lorry furiously!! he is more interested in big thing! Laughing

this trait comes from wolves. they (as well as other predators) have the instinct to run after moving things. (it is their prey drive)
Arrow this is my explanation, donĀ“t buy everything i say. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Arun
Admin
Admin
Arun

Hola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola   Hola EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:35 pm

my puppy has some prey drive.. Smile he wishes to chase the running dachshund..

yesterday, soon after that incident, when the cop took his gypsy and moved towards his office, his dachshund started running behind the jeep.. it was such a cute sight.. my puppy didn't want to chase it.. but he was surprised to see such dog.. there are too many stray dogs in that road.. I was jogging with him.. he is not aggressive to stray dogs.. but of them them came too close as he was running.. my puppy turned around and growled and gave him a warning.. that dog backed off.. Laughing

and he won't be alone.. he'll be accompanied by stray dogs of our road. so, there'll be a conflict. when those stray dogs came too close to his friends (dogs of my road), he just stood in between his friends and the other stray dogs.. those dogs, who came with an intention of seeing if they can attack retreated when my puppy stood for these dogs! he is a big guy!! but he doesn't attack ahybody when they retreat.. there are some cowardly dogs who don't stand when the other dogs are courageous and attack from behind when they are retreating.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dharan
member elite
member elite

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Hola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hola   Hola EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:46 am

welcome to the board andreita
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content