Guardiandogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Guardiandogs

Dedicated to the guard dogs/lgds which protects & has protected us/our charges with its lives!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What services and products can I add to a senior home servic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kamson

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-06-13

What services and products can I add to a senior home servic Empty
PostSubject: What services and products can I add to a senior home servic   What services and products can I add to a senior home servic EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:39 pm

What do seniors, typically over the age of 70, buy and use? What services can be added to a already existed home care service for the elderly?

business voip service
Dreamweaver training
Back to top Go down
domizat
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER
domizat

Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: What services and products can I add to a senior home servic   What services and products can I add to a senior home servic EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:50 pm

Seniors of age 70 n more... , They usually like to roam around , like to read things (newpapers , magzines , etc ), and they like to play games like cards , chess etc.

Every person has its own thing to spend past time.... And these senior citizens usually get bored , while sitting doing nothing.

Maybe you can start small work( just to ease their boring hours) by asking citizens if they want to do and which work they want to do??
Back to top Go down
Arun
Admin
Admin
Arun

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: What services and products can I add to a senior home servic   What services and products can I add to a senior home servic EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:04 am

how about x box? Laughing they can sit on a chair and satisfy all they desire on TV by playing games..

senior citizens who are a lil fit enjoy parks as I have seen.. and of course.. yoga classes.. because it gives them a hope of long life!
Back to top Go down
https://guardiandogs.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What services and products can I add to a senior home servic   What services and products can I add to a senior home servic Empty

Back to top Go down

What services and products can I add to a senior home servic
Page 1 of 1