Guardiandogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Guardiandogs

Dedicated to the guard dogs/lgds which protects & has protected us/our charges with its lives!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is the best kind of guard dog?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
domizat
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER
domizat

Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2008-05-05

What is the best kind of guard dog? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the best kind of guard dog?   What is the best kind of guard dog? EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:06 pm

Well mate , 110 deg is a lot of temperature.

Its fine to keep your dog out... But mate one idea come to my mind just now Very Happy If you like you can adopt >>

Just like in your previous topic you said people coming to front door will be problem when dog is there right ???

In this case i suggest you to keep your dog inside your house . The people who have apartments they have kept guard dogs inside their house only.

When your dog is inside house, its quite easy to control your dog when someone comes to your house .Whenever some friend comes to your house let your dog tie in other room .

And also inside your house will be fully secured , as dog is inside only !! Sometimes a person can come inside your house from window.

At night when you know that no one is coming to your house... you can let your dog outside... and at night temperature is also cool.. for the dog.

I have medium house not big not small.... And i have kept my dog inside... Its easy to keep dogs inside house also.
Back to top Go down
Arun
Admin
Admin
Arun

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: What is the best kind of guard dog?   What is the best kind of guard dog? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:03 am

I suggest you a bulli kutta from pure lines who have guardian tendencies.. or why not dogo argentino?
Back to top Go down
https://guardiandogs.forumotion.com
dharan
member elite
member elite

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: What is the best kind of guard dog?   What is the best kind of guard dog? EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:41 am

Bully kutta,Rajapalayam,Mudhol hound,Rhodesian ridgeback,boerboel,Dogo argrntino,fila brasileiro,chippiparai,apbt and even dobes....I can understand paripalu's problem coz i live in a similar type of climate...though it wont reach 110 degrees always it can be very hot and humid with 100 not being uncommon from may to september
Back to top Go down
Arun
Admin
Admin
Arun

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: What is the best kind of guard dog?   What is the best kind of guard dog? EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:34 am

oh!! I think I'd die in that kind of a climate.. I dunno how people manage in such places.. I can't even bear a lil above 30!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://guardiandogs.forumotion.com
domizat
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER
domizat

PostSubject: Re: What is the best kind of guard dog?   What is the best kind of guard dog? EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 10:19 pm

Arun wrote:
oh!! I think I'd die in that kind of a climate.. I dunno how people manage in such places.. I can't even bear a lil above 30!! Laughing

Very Happy

I think paripalu should not go for fila... bcoz they cannot be trained to tolerate friendly people .

You should go for dogs which can be easily trainable.
Back to top Go down
dharan
member elite
member elite

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-02-19

PostSubject: Re: What is the best kind of guard dog?   What is the best kind of guard dog? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:29 am

hmmm 30 is the temp here durin our winter....think he should consider importin a raja frm here
Back to top Go down
domizat
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER
domizat

PostSubject: Re: What is the best kind of guard dog?   What is the best kind of guard dog? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:47 am

dharan wrote:
hmmm 30 is the temp here durin our winter....think he should consider importin a raja frm here

30 will be hot day of summer for me and arun Very Happy
In punjab winters are around 8-7 in day and 2 deg at night .

Summers 47 -49 deg in day sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the best kind of guard dog?   What is the best kind of guard dog? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the best kind of guard dog?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardiandogs :: general things about dogs goes here :: guard dog legends and their stories-
Jump to: