Guardiandogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Guardiandogs

Dedicated to the guard dogs/lgds which protects & has protected us/our charges with its lives!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

prayer and its significance!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arun
Admin
Admin
Arun

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-10-24

prayer and its significance! Empty
PostSubject: prayer and its significance!   prayer and its significance! EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 9:57 pm

Prayers and their significance. Distance lends enchantment to the view It is not so in spirituality. The nearer you come to God, the greater becomes your joy and happiness. You pass from the mundane to the spiritual plane of existence. It is a ladder, a bridge to eternity.

Be spiritual- Forget self. Immerse yourself in the ocean of universality. Give up individuality and become impersonal. It is only then, the gulf between your mundane world and our Spiritual world of Eternal Bliss can be bridged. Make God the target of your life, the summon bonus of your aspirations, the goal of your victory.

Pray to him day and night. Prayers offered from the fullness of your heart find an echo in the Universal Mind. They create waves after waves of divine power bringing in you a new life a new impulse, a new light, a healing of wounds which nothing else can cure or heal. Prayers are a sovereign remedy for all ills the body is heir to. They remedy, they purify, they exalt, they illumine the heart, mind and soul.

To pray to God is the privilege of every one, whether he be a fakir or a prince. It is the greatest weapon which a person holds in his hands for the betterment of his life. Prayers are based on this fact that God, who is invisible, is ever present and ever eager to listen to us in our grief and distress.

Prayer is the language of the heart. It is divine communion. It is celestial music. It is a gateway to our purification and salvation. Sacrifice and self-surrender to God are the main pillars of every prayer. No prayer is genuine if not buttressed with the oil of sacrifice and offered in complete abandonment to the will of God.
Back to top Go down
https://guardiandogs.forumotion.com
sunnyAK
important member
important member

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: prayer and its significance!   prayer and its significance! EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 10:25 am

very nice arun. i like the way you write about these things!
Back to top Go down
Arun
Admin
Admin
Arun

PostSubject: Re: prayer and its significance!   prayer and its significance! EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 11:13 pm

not me.. nareshji writes all these for his friends daily! i'll get many such messages from him daily! but i'll post few posts for me and my members.. by posting here i can even get them soon whenever i want.. that is why!
Back to top Go down
sunnyAK
important member
important member

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: prayer and its significance!   prayer and its significance! EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 5:36 pm

Arun wrote:
not me.. nareshji writes all these for his friends daily! i'll get many such messages from him daily! but i'll post few posts for me and my members.. by posting here i can even get them soon whenever i want.. that is why!

ok, but i donĀ“t know who nareshji is. scratch
Back to top Go down
Arun
Admin
Admin
Arun

PostSubject: Re: prayer and its significance!   prayer and its significance! EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 12:53 am

yes.. you dont know.. he is a great devotee of god..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: prayer and its significance!   prayer and its significance! Empty

Back to top Go down

prayer and its significance!
Page 1 of 1