Guardiandogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Guardiandogs

Dedicated to the guard dogs/lgds which protects & has protected us/our charges with its lives!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

a brave store about my dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
binyam
binyam

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2007-10-25

a brave store about my dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: a brave store about my dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   a brave store about my dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 15, 2007 10:22 am

i am so happey to day cuz my 14 weeks old rtw puppy saved my life here is how i was walking my dog at 10 pm at night cuz he was crying so i took him out side then after 10-15 min 6 guys start comeing there like 16 or 17 years old and i got scared cuz i new they where a member of a gang or some thing so i start walking back to my apartment but i could see them runing towards me so i stopped and pray 4 god. lol! then i start saying i have a cell phone /which i didt have/ and if u are trying to heart me i will cell the police but they didt give a shit so they keep comeing close to me BTW all this time my dog was playing with a Leaf lol! i got so mad at him but after they got to close to me about 5 feet from me that was it my dog got crazzy he barked and growled like a mad dog then then stared runing back to there car.and i run back to the building too. after i celled the police and told them what the hell just happened and thank my puppy. i am not sure if he would of bite them but i am sure he saved my life and my monye. afro
SORRY 4 MY BAD ENGLISH/i am not good at writing a story/
cheers to rylee my hero afro afro afro
Back to top Go down
Arun
Admin
Admin
Arun

Number of posts : 1741
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: a brave store about my dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   a brave store about my dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Nov 18, 2007 1:42 am

hahaha.. very cute... they might have become aware that if this goes on, ur rotty puppy could attract seome attention..

my dobe had fought for me when i was attacked by 6 men too.. buthe did bite a few ppl badly.. it wasa shorty encounter.. when 2 got some from my angry dobe, they all went away..
Back to top Go down
https://guardiandogs.forumotion.com
binyam
binyam

PostSubject: Re: a brave store about my dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   a brave store about my dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Nov 18, 2007 2:40 pm

wow nice story bro!!! i love ur dogs puneeth. post more pic of them.
Back to top Go down
Arun
Admin
Admin
Arun

PostSubject: Re: a brave store about my dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   a brave store about my dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 19, 2007 8:01 am

ya..

actually, what happened was, there were a few donkeys on the road, n my dobe barked at them n tried to bite them.. n i pulled him back.. n it was near a bar.. a few ppl came yelling at me asking, why i let my dog bark in the road. so, i asked what was wrong in that.. n i made out that they needed a reason to start a fight.. so, i said, it was none of his business.. soon, some of his friends showed up n he yelled at me n i answered in the same tone n my dobe got furious n waiting for attacking them.. they tried to scare my dog n came close enough for his reach n he got a person's hand n bit around 3ppl in the process n they all went away after some trash talking..
Back to top Go down
binyam
binyam

PostSubject: Re: a brave store about my dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   a brave store about my dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 19, 2007 10:12 am

wow this is a kool doberman u have man i love it and what is his name btw what is the best way to building a muscle on my dog. and wich kind exarsice does ur dogs do.
Back to top Go down
Arun
Admin
Admin
Arun

PostSubject: Re: a brave store about my dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   a brave store about my dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 28, 2007 3:13 am

fetch, tug of war n running and jumping n catching a rope or a piece of cloth n hanging on to it..

his real name is fang and call name is, jimmy..
Back to top Go down
binyam
binyam

PostSubject: Re: a brave store about my dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   a brave store about my dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 29, 2007 10:08 pm

kool i will try it out.
thanks
Back to top Go down
climateofhell
climateofhell

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: a brave store about my dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   a brave store about my dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 2:09 am

Arun wrote:
ya..

actually, what happened was, there were a few donkeys on the road, n my dobe barked at them n tried to bite them.. n i pulled him back.. n it was near a bar.. a few ppl came yelling at me asking, why i let my dog bark in the road. so, i asked what was wrong in that.. n i made out that they needed a reason to start a fight.. so, i said, it was none of his business.. soon, some of his friends showed up n he yelled at me n i answered in the same tone n my dobe got furious n waiting for attacking them.. they tried to scare my dog n came close enough for his reach n he got a person's hand n bit around 3ppl in the process n they all went away after some trash talking..

i did not know this story........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a brave store about my dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   a brave store about my dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

a brave store about my dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1